BITTERSWEET SEEDS - What's In A Name?
Q: What's In A Name?
For the /s/BittersweetSeeds project.
First posted: 2019-06-27 | Last update: 2019-06-27
If you are sick and tired of mediocre media, propaganda programming, consumer culture, chaos exploitation, and being told what and how to think by those with stolen resources, then be active in developing better entertainment trying to make the world a better place and put the Machiavellians and their normie lackeys to shame.
I seek and welcome feedback here while inviting you to participate in my epic journey attempting to improve our world through meaningful impacting narratives.
BsS - Q: What's In A Name? A: Everything!
Q: What does "Bittersweet Seeds" even mean?
A: Everything! From the very origins of life to colonizing other planets. If this doesn't make sense then you haven't read the story yet.
" Life is not good.
Life is not a bitch.
Life is bittersweet - of no guarantees nor promises - an endless struggle littered with suffering and glimpses of joy. "
A quote from Bittersweet Seeds.
What is bittersweet to you?
Seeds of life. Plants, trees, fruit, children, families, seed stock, reproducing, growing, the future.
Seeds of thought. Spawned ideas.
Seeds of inspiration. Motivating wonder.
Seeds of sharing. Scattered wide and far. Initial competing position.
Seeds of technology. Seed funding. Seedtime.
Seeds of numbers. Seed phrases. The birth of Artificial intelligence. Dawning Synthetic Wisdom.
Seeds of wisdom. Foundation, formation, actualization.
Seeds of spice. Pinecones. Grains of truth.
Seeds of curiosity. Start of exploration.
Seeds of doubt. Origins of determination.
Seeds of chaos. Germs of war. Bad seeds.
Seeds of revolution. Crystallizing catalysts. Seeds of change.
Seeds of freedom. Authentic democracy.
Seeds of discovery. Intraplanetary colonization.
Seeds of life.
While the word "seeds" is never mentioned once in Bittersweet Seeds, there will not be a single scene that does not feature seeds in at least one of those senses listed above.
What do seeds mean to you?
Thesaurus Synonyms: Bittersweet
Bittersweet, among many other things, may express contrasting emotions of pain and pleasure recognizing a complex duality of both bitter and sweet simultaneously.
Thesaurus Synonyms: Seed
noun: beginning, source
berry, corn, egg, grain, nut, bud, cell, conceit, concept, conception, core, ear, embryo, germ, image, impression, inkling, kernel, notion, nucleus, ovule, ovum, particle, rudiment, semen, spark, sperm, spore, start, suspicion
brood, descendants, heirs, issue, offspring, posterity, progeny, race, scions, spawn, successors, progeniture
A seed is an embryonic plant enclosed in a protective outer covering. The formation of the seed is part of the process of reproduction in seed plants, the spermatophytes, including the gymnosperm and angiosperm plants. The term "seed" also has a general meaning that antedates the above – anything that can be sown, e.g. "seed" potatoes, "seeds" of corn or sunflower "seeds".
Also of interest:
Strategic Explorations of Exoplanets and Disks with Subaru (SEEDS) is a multi-year survey that used the Subaru Telescope on Mauna Kea, Hawaii in an effort to directly image extrasolar planets and protoplanetary/debris disks around several hundred nearby stars.
Homophones: cede (To give up; yield to another. To give way.), concede, intercede, etc., sede (Obsolete spelling of seed.), also: supersede (To take the place of. To displace in favour of itself.), etc.
seed (countable and uncountable, plural seeds)
- A fertilized grain, initially encased in a fruit, which may grow into a mature plant.
- A fertilized ovule, containing an embryonic plant.
- An amount of fertilized grain that cannot be readily counted.
- A precursor. A germ.
- the seed of an idea; which idea was the seed (idea)?
- The initial state, condition or position of a changing, growing or developing process; the ultimate precursor in a defined chain of precursors.
- 6a. The initial position of a competitor or team in a tournament. (seed position)
- 6b. The competitor or team occupying a given seed. (seed position)
- 6c. Initialization state of a pseudorandom number generator (PRNG). (seed number)
- 6d. Commercial message in a creative format placed on relevant sites on the Internet. (seed idea or seed message)
- Offspring, descendants, progeny.
- Race; generation; birth.
- A small bubble formed in imperfectly fused glass.
Derived terms: go to seed, musk seed, seedcake, seedcase, seedcoat, seedeater, seeder, seed fern, seed leaf, seedling, seedly, seed phrase, seed plant, seedpod, seed potato, seed stock, seed technology, seedtime, seed vessel, seedy, spill one's seed
seed (third-person singular simple present seeds, present participle seeding, simple past and past participle seeded)
- To plant or sow an area with seeds.
- To cover thinly with something scattered; to ornament with seedlike decorations.
- To start; to provide, assign or determine the initial resources for, position of, state of.
- A venture capitalist seeds young companies.
- The tournament coordinator will seed the starting lineup with the best competitors from the qualifying round.
- The programmer seeded fresh, uncorrupted data into the database before running unit tests.
- To allocate a seeding to a competitor.
- To leave (files) available for others to download through peer-to-peer file sharing protocols.
- To be qualified to compete, especially in a quarter-final, semi-final or final.
- To produce seed.
- To grow to maturity.
- To ejaculate inside the penetratee during intercourse, especially in the rectum.
Derived terms: self-seed
- simple past tense and past participle of see
BsS - Feedback
The /s/BittersweetSeeds subsaidit and its posts are locked, for publishing only, and they'll be updated over time.
Please freely join in on this dedicated /s/GlossedOver open discussion, and specifically about this BsS "What's In A Name?" give feedback with comments and reviews here.
I welcome all constructive criticism. This first pass will have issues with it. Some I may already know about with ready solutions, some need working out, some I know still need resolving but don't yet know how, and I'm guessing there are some issues I haven't even considered. Thanks in advance, and I apologize in advance if I don't get a response to you sooner than later.
▶ Glossed And Profound & Glossed Over & Truther Top 20s = FLOSS content ◀
▶ Bittersweet Seeds & Trutherism 101 © Jason Carswell of Glossed And Profound ◀
▶ Once established with sufficient momentum, sustainability, and security, these projects will be open-sourced. Upon the untimely demise of Jason Carswell all become F/LOSS.
▶ /s/GlossedOver + Content Overview + wiki, participation discussion over all 5 projects
▶ /s/GlossedAndProfound + Content Overview + wiki, management
▶ /s/BittersweetSeeds + Content Overview + wiki, in development
▶ /s/Trutherism101 + Content Overview + wiki + InfoGalactic T101, in development
▶ /s/TrutherTop20s + wiki + InfoGalactic TT20, ongoing
▶ donate options + merchandise store = coming eventually
▶ GlossedAndProfound.com, BittersweetSeeds.com, and Trutherism101.com were registered on 2019-05-01 for future use. Long in conception, finally here on SaidIt, the official origin place, started on May Day, 2019. May 1 is a metonym for International Workers Day, a day of celebration of the working class. Behind it lies a complex largely forgotten history dating back over one-and-a-half centuries. Look into it.
Bittersweet Seeds thumbnail image not working for some reason