Corporatocracy is the Regulatory Capture of the State by the 0.01% through their Corporations
The Corporatocratic State
- FAILS to solve People's problems: Poverty, Education, HealthCare, Public Security, Environment
- EXACERBATES them: Student Debt, Opioids, Prisons
- CAUSES more problems: Wars, Nuclear War threat
- MAKES People to be the problem
Regulatory capture extends to Global Institutions as well:
Published in Jan 2015 edition ofo the Journal of Integrative Medicine & Therapy:
"Why the Corruption of the WHO is the Biggest Threat to the World’s Public Health of Our Time" TLDR
This 2014 Princeton University study
- "the opinion of the average citizen has near zero impact on US public policy", whilst
- "economic elites have a quite substantial, highly significant impact on policy"
In other words, the US Government works for the 0.01%.
"A Picture Tells A Thousand Words":
Here's How Electoral Politics Is Owned by the 0.01%
The 0.01% back:
the Major Parties i.e. The Duopoly+Others: Their party primaries are biased towards candidates with money i.e. backed by the 0.01%
the Media: They gatekeep for the 0.01% & give prominence only to the 0.01%-backed candidates. Their narratives keep America in the Left-Right Divide, sustaining the Duopoly.
The Tentacles of the Corporatocratic State reach far & wide
-- Here's a Quick Overview: Or, Skip to The Solution
Link to Writings On The Wall