This is a mod rule 4b sub. Content from known male users is removed and posts in this sub do not appear on /s/all.
Women's Intercommunity Gender and Female Prosperity
This sub's name "Gender Critical" is not really accurate. This is NOT a community focused on gender criticism in the tradition of radical feminism. This sub was created as an alternative to /s/GenderCritical due to complaints of undisclosed censorship and dissatisfaction with enforced ideological dogma. This sub has no affiliation with the former reddit sub /r/Gender_Critical.
What is the purpose of this sub?
This is a sub for women to discuss and share information and news regarding:
- gender and sex roles in humans
- sustaining and creating prosperity for women
Only text posts are allowed. If you want to share a link, share it in the body of a text post along with a (potentially short) introduction explaining why you want to share the link here and any context you'd like to mention.
This is an international and intercommunity sub. Please keep in mind that you are talking with women from all over the world and from all sorts of different communities.
Participants are highly encouraged to always treat each other and this forum with respect. Remember that this sub may be used by young people.
What content is removed?
All moderation is done with a publicly provided explanation. All moderators must treat all participants politely and with respect at all times when acting in their capacity as moderators.
Please report content that may be rule-breaking, even if you are not sure. It makes moderating a lot easier.
- Content known to be from male people is removed. Accounts that post here and are known to be male will have their ability to post here removed.
- Off-topic submissions are removed.
- Other content is moderated according to SaidIt's pyramid of debate. Content containing anything from the bottom 4 levels is removed, even if it also contains content from higher levels. Replies that drag the discussion down to "contradiction" from a higher level comment/submission are removed.
- Moderators expect to be treated politely and with respect by anyone addressing them as moderators. Communication to moderators that does not meet this basic criteria results in a removal of the ability of the sender to submit content to the sub or to communicate with sub moderators.
4b - mod rule 4b sub
uc - under construction