<-- WIKI LIST
SaidIt future ideas
- on the Fediverse via Mastodon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastodon_(software)), Diaspora (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(social_network)), Friendica, IPFS, Holochain, Movim, WebTorrent, ZeroNet, etc.
(possibly in a wiki), an archive to web-scrape and store all linked content, should they go stale
media (images, books, audio, video, etc)
as a decentralized (shared) "permanent web" archive
SaidIt wiki upgrade
- a SaidIt version of MediaWiki, perhaps as a Wikipedia mirror/fork or as an additional filter/overlay, perhaps named "FreeSpeech.wiki"
- perhaps a mutually beneficial collaboration with existing wiki(s), ie. Wikispooks? This could be done in any number or ways. (Ask /u/JasonCarswell for further breakdowns.)
- SaidIt could start a channel, and regardless where or how the video is hosted, it would always be embedded on SaidIt. Naturally the various video hosting platforms would have crossover supportive communities too.
- Vigte suggested in The Lounge Chat, "What about a saidit podcast - every month or whatever, D3rr and Magnora interview someone from the community to shoot the shit. Even if it's like 15 minutes lol."
- Folks on SaidIt could crowdsource draft weekly scripts of a high caliber covering the news. With a good voice and sound engineering - I (/u/JasonCarswell) could animate an 80's era newsman at a desk with a PIP screen over his shoulder featuring source footage and graphics. "SAIDIT WEEKLY UPDATE" After a few episodes the kinks should be worked out, including some automation, and with script submissions including footage it should be pretty easy to smash out. [see also: /s/SaidIt/comments/hs9/ssaiditweekly_what_would_this_proposed_subsaidit/]
revision by JasonCarswell— view source