DropTheT is a community of gay, lesbian, and bisexual men and women (and our allies) who believe that the LGB community should separate from the Transgender and Queer+ communities.
The Official sub of the "Drop The T" movement and "LGB Drop The T".
- 21st Feb 2019 - 10th July 2020
Eat Shit, Powermods r/DropTheT
- 6th Nov, 2015 - 21st Feb 2019
This sub enforces language and topic censoring.
Mods will remove opposing viewpoints, regardless of where on the Pyramid Of Debate they may be.
Violations may result in a permanent ban without notice.
1. General Guidelines / Civility:
- All LGB are welcome here, regardless of background or ideology.
- Be respectful of each other's differences. Discuss and debate ideas, not individuals.
- No slap-fights or name-calling.
2. Appropriate Content:
- Why LGB and TQ+ should no longer be part of the same organization.
- LGB news, concerns, history, and/or personal affairs.
- Other topics must demonstrate applicability towards LGB or "dropping the T".
3. Off-Topic Posts / Comments:
- No anti-trans memes/mockery. No "trans people behaving badly" unless it shows a clear and direct impact on LGB.
- No AMAs, debate, whataboutism, or "why do you want to" or "Keep The T!" posts.
- Straight/trans allies may post as long as content is LGB-relevant. No validation threads.
- No agenda-pushing, dividing the community, or derailing.
4. Disallowed Language:
- No implying that men/women are defined by gender.
- No implying that sexuality is defined by gender.
- No homophobia/biphobia or accusations of bigotry.
- No racism or anti-semitism.
- No slurs, crudity, or shock/gore.
5. Social Media Content:
- Direct links to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit, SaidIt, (etc) are allowed.
- Archiving or screenshots are encouraged.
- No self-advertisement posts.
- No posts about being banned from other subs.
6. Sitewide Rules:
Please familiarize yourself with SaidIt Rules and TOS.
- Don't post anything illegal.
- No pornography or nudity.
- No sexualizing minors.
- No doxxing.
RELATED LGB SUBS
Please message the mods if you would like to be added to either list.
We're always looking to add a few more mods to the team!
[–]wafflegaffWoman. SuperBi. 12 insightful - 1 fun12 insightful - 0 fun13 insightful - 0 fun13 insightful - 1 fun - (1 child)
[–]INeedSomeTimeAsexual Ally 3 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 0 fun4 insightful - 0 fun4 insightful - 1 fun - (0 children)
[–]CaptainMooseEx-Bathhouse Employee 6 insightful - 1 fun6 insightful - 0 fun7 insightful - 0 fun7 insightful - 1 fun - (0 children)