OTHER SUBS OF INTEREST
OUR OFFICIAL LIST OF LGB-RELATED COMMUNITIES MAY BE FOUND BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK.
Please note: the following subs may or may not be politically motivated, and may or may not agree with "Drop The T".
They're subs with unique interests or leanings that you may find useful, fun, or a sense of community in - most importantly, they won't ban you because you believe in same-sex attraction and that men are adult human males/women are adult human females.
You may find some who agree with TQ+ and others who don't. Some which allow debate, and some which are support subs only.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU READ THEIR UNIQUE RULES AND ABIDE BY THEM!
- s/detrans: detransitioners (and those questioning) discuss their lives and experiences
- s/GCdebatesQT : debate among those with polarizing ideologies, "Gender Critical" and "Queer Theory"
- s/GCMemes : meme sub influenced by the rhetoric directed at gender critical women, lesbians [et al]
- s/gc_woc : Radical Feminist sub for women of color
- s/GenderCritical : Radical Feminists discuss gender and its impact on women from a sex-based perspective
- s/GenderCriticalGuys : supporters of Radical Feminism discuss gender and its impact on men and women from a sex-based perspective
- s/ItsAFetish : document examples of paraphilia as it relates to transgenderism
- s/LGBmemes : meme sub focused on humor and positivity for LGB
- s/RightWingLGBT : right-wing politics and discussion of the left as it pertains to the LGBT community
- s/ThereAreTwoGenders: critique the concept of gender identity, non-binary genders, and gender ideology overall
- s/TheseAreNotOurCrimes: news sources documenting violence and crime by self-identified gender rather than sex-based statistics
- s/ThisNeverHappens: news sources documenting violence and crime by self-identified gender rather than sex-based statistics
If you would like to be added to this list, please message the moderators.
revision by — view source