Hello fellow saiditters! Today, I have received word that saidit is excited to announce its latest update, doubleplusgood!
Saidit has decided that you are not capable of choosing for yourselves what you want to see. Freedom of expression just isn't viable. So, starting today, curators will decide for you what you may and not view, for your own good. Any information or thoughts not aligned with this goes down the memory hole!
The following viewpoints are now classified as wrongthink and banned:
- Any political ideology right of Marx
- Disagreement with the trans agenda
- Being an epic gamer
- Furry hate
- Prison planet & white light trap, anti-matrix or anti-world
- Criticism of the establishment, deep state, or globalist organizations such as the World Economic Forum
- LGB, TERF, superstraight, and transmedicalism/truscum
- Memes and jokes
- Video games
- Criticism of communism or communist regimes
- Criticism of the elites and the ruling class
- Criticism of admins or the new curators. Totally not a cabal.
Saidit has also hired new admins and curators!
- ekjp (Ellen Pao)
- kaara_raven (allthefoxes)
- maxwellhill (Ghislaine Maxwell)
- Aimee Challenor
- Caillou's dad Boris
- Xi Jinping
- Kim Jong Un
- Kim Yo Jong
- Ali Khamenei
- George Soros
- Hillary Clinton
- Barack Obama
- Michelle Obama
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
- Bernie Sanders
- Joe Biden
- Kamala Harris
- Nancy Pelosi
- Chuck Schumer
- Adam Schiff
- Bill Gates
- Dr. Anthony Fauci
For starters, many subs such as the following are now banned:
kaara_raven gave the brilliant idea to also ban users of some of these subs if:
- They submit or comment there often
- They are a moderator or an approved submitter
- If they are subscribed or have posted there, and have friended someone who meets the above criteria for that sub
And in even worse cases, all users will be banned period.
Additionally, you can now gift anyone you want saidit mold, where each mold prevents them from using a letter, starting with the most common.