<- WIKI LIST
DO NOT EDIT THIS WIKI PAGE
/u/JasonCarswell Wiki Page
I am not a "Redditor". I came to SaidIt for freedom and truth seeking.
Jason's article on SaidIt : https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt
Jason's graphics for SaidIt : https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt_gallery
Jason Carswell's SaidIt projects & to do lists
2019-04-04 Tigole collection share.
draft Decentralize open project - to take all of IPFS Corbett Report max resolution and best audio content and x265 HEVC max-quality max-compress multi-pass it or [best lossless audio compressor] - then offer it.
draft SaidIt feature sponsoring idea 2019-04-06
draft new-sub-alert feature wish (S icon between message alert and mod alert?) 2019-04-12
draft FAQ auto subbed all 2019-04-13
draft filter/search for site(s), videos, images, links, texts 2019-04-13
draft Top Twenty ways to promote SaidIt
- post on SaidIt then link to SaidIt from Reddit
draft /r/ /wp/ /ig/ /ws/ functionality
Does PeerTube do x265 support?
scrape chat for old good ideas not documented.
- finish refining : Feature & Policy Wish Lists
- add to ideas : italics and bold in post titles
- add to ideas : /s/UserWikis outline idea, draft proposal, and add to /s/IdeasForSaidIt/wiki/ and s/SaidItSurveys/wiki/drafts.
- add to ideas : "wiki tools" box vs bar - mock up image comparison for features ideas.
- verify citations are copied : Idea lists were initially copied from the outdated https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt#Wish_lists That article has a few reference links back to discussions here on SaidIt.
add Social media decentralization : /s/DecentralizeAllThings/wiki/
relocate : SaidIt mascot ideas to this wiki from https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt#SaidIt_mascot
Brave Rewards - check and adjust as necessary.
My next sub:
- Sex (NO PORN, talk about Porn, (Children's Rights), Choices, Dating, Effects Of Porn, Expression, Genders, Sex Fun, Sex Goals, Intimacy Tips, Men's Rights, Sex Morality, Procreation, Relationship Tips, Sex Safety, Sexuality, Sex Values, Women's Rights, etc.)
- FLOSS (free/libre and open-source software) FOSS, Gratis versus libre (Free Stuff vs Freedom), Open source
- Big Project #2
- Big Project #1
Jason Carswell's non-redundant next subs (feel free to make some) : Animals ; HolocaustSkepticism ; JusticeSkepticism
(Injustice, rigged systems, prisons, military justice, other forms of justice, war crimes, equality, inequality, solutions); Military ; MindControl ; Prisons ; RacialDivision_EliteTool ; RiggedSystems (Banks, Courts, Healthcare, Inequality, Jobs, Justice, Prisons, Voting); Scientism (BigPharma, GeoEngineering, Overpopulation, Technocracy); Sports ; Vehicles ; VideoEssays (+ SaidItBots)
If you haven't created a subsaidit this week you can still RULE A REGION OF THE WORLD! These need subs : Asia ; CentralAmerica ; Colombia ; EuropeanUnion / EU ; Hollywood ; Mexico ; MiddleEast ; Russia ; SaudiArabia ; SouthAmerica ; Vietnam ; WallStreet ; WashingtonDC
Jason Carswell's semi-redundant future subs (feel free to make some) : ClassWar ; Corporatocracy ; DeepState ; MindControl ; NewWorldOrder ; SocialEngineering ; Technocracy ; UNAgendas ; Wahhabism; WorldHistory ; Zionism
Jason Carswell's non-redundant future subs I hope to use : AlternativeHomes ; ArtificialIntelligence ; Banksters ; Buddhism ; Filmmaking ; Fulfillment_WellBeing ; GreenParty ; HolisticDoctorMurders ; Independents ; LibertarianParty ; MovieAnalysis ; MovieReviews ; MovieTrailers ; Opennesss ; Progressivism ; Screenwriting ; SharingEconomy ; Singularity ; SmileyFaceKillers ; Solutions ; UniversalBasicIncome ; _plus project ideas : SaidItBots ; SaidItMonthly ; SaidItWeekly ; Trutherism101 ;
Mine old surveys to find overlooked under-viewed stuff to resurrect.
/s/SaidItSurveys/wiki/drafts - Draft policy idea posts then get folks to review and improve them before posting.
- Design - SaidIt Survey: Adopt/Apply New 2019 Logo? - mock up side by side of logos
- Design - SaidIt Survey: Adopt/Apply New CSS?
- Features - SaidIt Survey: Top 3 IdeasForSaidIt Features
- Multi-Issue - SaidIt Survey: NSFW Policy Ideas + Default Configs
- Policy - SaidIt Survey: Empty Subs Policy Ideas
- Policy - SaidIt Survey: Bot Transparency Policy Ideas
- GO ANIMATE !
make videos and upload to DownTheMemoryHole PeerTube
- - audio - CatFive political album
- - audio - CatFive content from YouTube
- - audio - JasonCarswell as WickedSunshine GCBEC score
- - audio - JasonCarswell as WickedSunshine compilations
- - old JasonCarswell animation?
- - old JasonCarswell live action art direction?
- - new JasonCarswell animation
- - A+++ videos
- - A++ videos
- - misc other
Jason Carswell's CSS projects
CSS To Do list:
- design alt day/night SVG icon
- design lightbulb/smiley vote SVG icons
- banners - design new : Architecture, Canada, ElectionsUSA2020, Tin Foil Hat, USAmerica,
- impossible : On posts only, I want "# comments" on the left, a large space between, and all other flat-list items on the right. Similarly and "domain" on the far right.
- merge old + new CSS
- - First subsaidit where I actively develop my nearly finished "Ergonomix Subsaidit CSS Theme" that I apply to most of my subs. It's primarily designed to be as practical as possible with distinct colours indicating different functionality and be easily read, both day and night versions: /s/DecentralizeAllThings/about/stylesheet/
- - Second subsaidit has a slightly older "Ergonomic CSS Beta Version" with different header menus. Intend to merge this older code back into the newer code as a
hidden optionfor future CSS users: /s/TrutherTop20s/about/stylesheet/
NSFW header CSS treatment for proposal to show people to see and discuss the pros and cons, improvements, suggestions, etc. Maybe people will want safe policies, maybe not:
My banner designs: https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt_gallery#SaidIt_banners_gallery
- https://infogalactic.com/info/Truther (article) + templates
- Pre-"Trutherism 101" open animation project, formerly known as OSAPAP 002 - Over 20 Diverse Politically Profound Amazing Animations (2017-06-02) /s/MusicVideos/comments/8jg/pretrutherism_101_open_animation_project_formerly/
- Truther Newbie Crash Course /s/SaidItSurveys/comments/9hi/saiditsurvey_how_to_gently_red_pill_newbie/
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/Truther_Newbie_Crash_Course
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/Dynamic_Freedom_Proposal
- update open source projects' articles (listed on: https://infogalactic.com/info/User:JasonCarswell)
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/https://infogalactic.com/info/FoiledAgain
- 2019-02-19 = Birthdate of the new religion... TRUTHERISM! - It's official. /s/Religion/comments/di6/20190219_birthdate_of_the_new_religion_trutherism/ - With all the religious freedoms and protections and exemptions available to believers and practitioners of nonsense or truth as they see fit.
The Lounge (chat) 2019-03-23 :
- 07:13:19 sawboss #truthernetics
- 07:16:26 JasonCarswell #truthernetics where do I sign up?
- 07:16:43 sawboss If you make it, they will come.
- 07:17:12 JasonCarswell Trutherism is the religion Truthernetics is the LLC
- 07:19:31 sawboss "The lips of the righteous know what finds favor,
- 07:19:31 sawboss but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse." -- Proverbs 10:32
- 07:23:27 JasonCarswell I was Wicked Sunshine for a dozen years.
- 07:24:01 JasonCarswell Not because I got sunburns but because sunshine is the best disinfectant for corruption.
- 07:24:42 JasonCarswell But seriously my nickname was Sunshine and I was Wicked, and in 1999 the wicked.com was already taken by a record label. So I was WickedSunshine.com from ~2000-2010.
Personal schedule / routine?:
2x daily : YouTube channels (frequent shows) + messages
- Fri : bonus YouTube channels (fewer shows)
Mon + Wed + Fri : animation + design + painting + writing
Tue + Thu + Sat : catchup reading
Sunday : decentralization + open source research, InfoGalactic articles, home system
Personal budget planning:
May - get domains + sponsor SaidIt chat server ?
June - find/get used monitor + sponsor SaidIt chat server ?
July - get hard drive to free WD disk then Linux Mint old PC + sponsor SaidIt chat server ?
August - ???
Gear wish list:
2 or 3 Linux Mint boxes to replace Caprice, Desiré, Epiphany and Felicity
home server system
- FreeNAS based DIY router
- 1 8-bay box to restore FreeNAS
- more 8-bay boxes to make FreeNAS
- better "auto"-torrenting config
- Mastodon, PeerTube, IPFS, Holochain, ZeroNet, VPN, etc
home animation studio
- classical animation desk
- proper scanning set up
- proper tabletop set up
- proper system + workstation(s)
1 full 1 empty FreeNAS 4U 24-bay https://www.freenas.org/freenas-certified-servers/ (I would put all current full drives in the empty NAS to transfer to the full NAS, then wipe the old drives and reformat as new NAS)
electric bicycle + trailer
grow room for pot and veggies
revision by JasonCarswell— view source