<- back/up to /s/SaidItSurveys/wiki/index
NOTE: This brand new list is temporarily under severe construction and will be cleaned up asap.
SaidIt Survey Drafts
WORKS IN PROGRESS
Format = 4 sections for each post draft :
issue - short summary
title - for post <=300 characters
body - for post full details
extra information / notes / comments / discussion / reviews - before they're actually posted to SaidIt at large
SaidIt Survey: CSS
- site wide?, opinions?, suggestions?, improvements?
- SaidIt Survey: Logo
- SaidIt Survey: Top 3 IdeasForSaidIt
SaidIt Survey: NSFW Default Config
- design-based warning default?
- other indicators?
Other / Uncertain
SaidIt Survey: Empty Subs
- use it or loose it after 3 months?
- 1 to 4 purges per year?
SaidIt Survey: Bot Policy Ideas
- do people realize A.I. is only going to get better?
- do people realize the Technocracy will infiltrate all threats?
- do people realize the Technocracy will have the best bots?
- do people care if it's bot or not?
- must notify mods about applying bots?
- must declare bot activity it in sub's sidebox description?
- bots only allowed to post to declared subs? (ie. This sub has bots.)
- bots only allowed to post to dedicated bot-labeled subs?
- grandfather policy for extant bots?
revision by JasonCarswell— view source