I am now openly developing a book on SaidIt and Projex.Wiki.
Obviously your interactive help is very welcome, but be aware that the ever-hostile asstrolls, who have taken over SaidIt chat and scare away new users, often suggest I'm begging for free help. Simply do not help me if you're paranoid of exploitation. Sharing and assisting each other is what community is about, not attacking each other endlessly. Yes, I realize the hypocrisy of attacking them here - so call it pre-emptive self-defense if you prefer. Fuck the unproductive nay-sayers who do little else. I won't waste more time on them.
First, let's find a suitable title, after I explain what I have in mind for the contents.
Being a 9/11 Truther once meant something, but at some point, most skeptics shied away from the label for reasons I still don't understand. I was determined to buck that trend and develop content under "Trutherism 101" and I've even squatted on that domain for a few years now. I'd narrowed that project's concept down to just two fantasy characters, Pintle and Gudgeon, having intelligent discussions about taboo perspectives on suppressed information.
Initially I thought I could call the entire book "Trutherism 101", but now I'm not liking it as it carries extra baggage, and while the forthcoming book may have elements of free-thinking and truth-seeking, it seems premature. The book will be an introductory pre-conspiracy primer for folks of all ages, to inspire skepticism and curiosity, before they even delve into rabbit holes. First people will need to learn / know about / understand many of the hidden existential problems and /s/Terminology before diving into them or seeking solutions. In this book I aim to cover the basics. (We'll just see how this first book goes before we can even start talking about deeper follow ups.)
"Denied Awareness 101" or "Suppressed Awareness 101" are not much better, though at least more accurately descriptive. SAD 101 = Suppressed Awareness Denied 101? Or maybe something else like "Dire Warnings" or "Existential Threats To Humanity"?
A couple weeks ago I designed a flyer / sticker (Gamble With Your Child's Health) that was enthusiastically received. As a meme it has taken off and several folks' protest signs copied it.
Illustrating is a piece of cake for me, as is coming up with lots of ideas, but having a strong terrific cohesive vision had been elusive until it finally all came together.
I knew my sketch was very good, but the extent of the enthusiasm surprised me, and I realized this was an opportunity not to be missed, and that I should not only do more of these but I'll need to properly share and market them.
The recent success of the poorly written, terribly illustrated, badly laid-out, best-selling Amazon children's book "How The Prime Minister Stole Freedom", proves there is a hungry market. Further, the author was far too gentle, forgiving, limited in scope, and lacking explanation of ruling class' actions.
I have already drafted pitches for three of my very different concepts, each to be in uniquely different illustration styles...
1) Trutherism 101, aka Pintle & Gudgeon, is incomplete, over-complicated, and not online. That big animation project can still be fleshed out further in full if necessary later, but for now it makes more sense to begin it as a shorter simpler panel series, partly influenced by Moebius illustrations. This should be a deeply contemplative critical analysis discussion.
2) Super Villains Of Tyranny, originally titled The Several Deadly Sins Of Tyranny (over 8 months ago), is a premise to anthropomorphize a series of conceptual terms into sexy wicked super-villain comic-book and tattoo-styled graphics to compile into an educational calendar. This premise originated with an image I'd drawn - at a protest against children getting vaccinated last fall, a photo of me with my sexy "Propaganda" sign (a flawed drunk and stoned drawing without eraser).
3) Lemmings (over a year ago) was always meant to be a limited number of single panel cartoon images, like The Far Side, but with cuter character designs within a short narrative series continuing from one panel to the next - until the final tragic ultimate conclusion. This biting comedic series is about masses and crowd psychology.
4) Sheepleocracy (working title, may need improvement) conceived over a week ago in conversation with LarrySwinger2, "it occurred to me to do anthropomorphized sheeple - [normal] people [bodies] with sheep heads doing stupid human activities mandated by tyrants." (ie. living in fear, wearing masks, getting vaccinated, etc.) This biting comedic series is about unconscious NPC individuals within the manipulated masses.
5) The Several Deadly Sins Of The Ruling Class was conceived last week when lame Canadian-Zionist politician Roman Baber recently refused to address the globalist depopulation agenda, worldwide food crises, vaccination injuries, and unstoppable inflation, among other existential threats to humanity. Obviously this list is very similar to the Super Villains, but these concepts won't likely be glamorized nor anthropomorphized into humanoid characters.
We can collectively work on this project's grand roadmap, these series concepts and the topical panel lists, styles, influences, content, humour / hooks / punch lines, explanatory paragraphs / pages, etc. We can add and develop other series too - if you can generate enough enthusiasm and convince me to make it happen. Of course you're free to develop your own parallel content, illustrations, and concepts too, on or off Projex.Wiki, and though I doubt I will include them in my book, we might help you share and publish your content.
Each of theses series must have 12 panels (perhaps 1-3 more) for calendars, thus making a practical achievable limit. At minimum, 5 series with 12 illustrations plus the explanatory paragraph / page for each will add up to at least 120 pages of content - enough to compile into a decent book.
Unlike excellent politically critical David Dees art, my illustrations will be more graphic (some might even be like Shepard Fairey art), designed not only to be powerful as freely shared memes, but with the intention of selling on merchandise, like T-shirts, caps, bags, patches, badges / pins / buttons, postcards, posters, flags, coffee mugs, Faraday phone bags, etc. and of course calendars and books (in case anyone still buys them). Unique or common product ideas welcome.
The explanatory paragraph / page with a decently designed layout can be printed on the back of T-shirts, other side of mugs, etc. where applicable. Hopefully this common-item merchandise will also expose normies to these suppressed concepts.
I can animate some or all of the freely shared images while embedding some credit-branding to attract folks to donate support and/or buy merch.
Early in the process we may try to collaborate with existing publishers and/or resistance merchandise outlets, like Druthers or Forbidden Clothes among countless others, or find someone local to team with. Feel free to recommend your favourites to contact.
Like with all my projects, I aim to walk the walk and employ ethical FOTPACH management for this book project (Fair, Open, Transparent, Peaceful, Consistent, Honest). This includes open transparent accounting, so if people offer valuable assistance, and assuming this project brings any kind of financial success, it only seems fair to reward folks. I hope to discuss this further as this project gains momentum.
1) In addition to this initial project outline, and a project roadmap, I'll set up development workflow stages in the evolving book project on Projex.Wiki.
2) For the unaware masses, as well as to appeal to those already aware, we can collectively work on the educational list of concepts, develop the content, style, humour, and the accompanying explanatory paragraphs / pages. I already have some lists to start the process.
3) In parallel with those, I will open-develop various illustration styles for feedback.
4) Plan further.
I don't know why I hadn't come up with this book aggregation project before, other than the original three were completely separate ideas in my mind. In all humility, this project is a practical solution birthed out of a desperation to quickly generate income for greater independence, freedom, and to be more self-reliant - all with as little dependency on others, with few requirements, and as minimal overhead possible.
My creative in-progress Bittersweet Seeds screenplay / storyboard / graphic novel cautionary story, and my LeverMind video series, are huge projects that may be shelved as necessary, yet importantly this book project should soon produce results, earn an income, prove my ability, gain a following, and directly support and facilitate these more ambitious projects and more.
I'll not slow my crusade to get decentralized communications and resources up for our free-thinking, truth-seeking, tyranny-resistance, self-regulating communities, one way or another. It's all my fault I haven't finished getting Projex.Wiki clearly outlined and more presentable for a grand announcement and/or launch. Nonetheless, we're determined to set up Movim instances across Canada (soon: MapleFringe.com), a couple Lemmy instances (TruthSeeker.Club for serious elevated discourse + TruthSeeker.Party for fun and free speech), and other decentralized alternatives like YaCy search, NextCloud, PeerTube, IPFS archives, TOR portals, FLOSS VPS, etc, etc, etc - as well as teaching / helping others to set up and federate. If you'd like to volunteer help or help and earn some modest money, or if these just seem interesting to you, please comment below and/or check out outdated /s/Cassy.
I'll do my best regardless, but without your constructive critical feedback, good, bad, or ugly, I cannot adjust and improve as may be necessary. More eyes and brains are better than just mine. I hope to hear from you, now and/or later.
Thanks for reading this far.
Feel free to sign up and start your own projects, or collaborate, on Projex.Wiki.