Got user flair? ⇧ ⇧ ⇧
1) Rule 1: Follow all of saidit's sitewide rules. Extra emphasis on this rule against advocating violence. We do not care what the context is or even whether or not it is a joke.
2) Rule 2: No anti debate tactics, especially tone policing (aka concern trolling). A form of ad hominem attack, tone policing is criticism of people or groups that express emotion. Tone trolls act like they are on your side, ignore arguments, and attack the 'optics' or 'tone' of the message. By their very nature alternative and dissident political arguments will often be offensive and provoke emotion. Many new users may be angry or emotional as they wake up to the realities of modern clown world. "I'm offended by how you said that" will not be a justification for comment removal.
3) Rule 3: No misrepresentation of your political, ethnic, racial or religious positions.
4) Rule 4: Link Posting, low effort posts, or thread abandonment will be given a warning and then deleted. When posting links to media you must be familiar with it and provide some type of summary. Do not ask for people's 'thoughts' on something you yourself have not read, watched, or listened too. Do your best to specify what you are asking.
5) Rule 5: When in doubt archive it. If you're sharing a link to an article or video but the site has other content DAR users might find offensive or criminal please use an archive service like archive.ph. This allows people to read the article without supporting the site with views. This goes for both left and right wing sites.
New to the Alt Right/Dissident Right?
Shills: Who They are and How to Avoid Them
Gnothi Seauton - A Compendium Of 4chan’s Redpills And Conspiracy Facts in 4 Volumes
Edgy & Humorous Dissident Content