all 15 comments

[–][deleted]  (1 child)

[deleted]

    [–][deleted] 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Two eggplants way up! 🍆🍆

    [–][deleted] 4 insightful - 2 fun4 insightful - 1 fun5 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

    Fuck yes! Gonna buy one for the wife and invest in whatever company is making these.

    [–]HongKongPhooey 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

    I hope they plan to offer these to civilian women too, these sound like some really great bras.

    [–]IkeConn 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

    [–]agelmat 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Good

    [–]Insider 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (1 child)

    Women shouldn't be given the same role as men in the army, they're a liability. Even the transgender xe-he-she's dominating women's sports are a better option.

    Plus, the chances of getting raped by military teammates is around 70%, the other 30% are just too damn ugly.

    [–]RedEyedWarrior 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Based.

    [–]jet199 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (1 child)

    Basically saying that after 100 years of design and innovation sportsbras don't work.

    Eventually some women are going to have to admit their bodies aren't designed for running around and governments are going to have to stop pushing girls into sport which hurts them because they don't see female dominated exercise (dance, yoga, etc) as valuable.

    [–]iamonlyoneman[S] 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Maybe.

    Or

    a sportsbra that currently exists has someone on the board with a congressman as a brother in-law.

    [–]carn0ld03 2 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 0 fun3 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Honestly, this is the kind of support for women I can get behind, but this maybe a soft nudge for inclusion of women in selective service registration, so... yea... You go girls. Catch some lead, because someone's gotta.

    [–]Zapped 1 insightful - 2 fun1 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

    [–]soyboy77 1 insightful - 2 fun1 insightful - 1 fun2 insightful - 2 fun -  (0 children)

    It should be made of kevlar or something so it can serve as body armour too...

    [–]GeorgeCarlin 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (2 children)

    "Girls" "fighting"... i like it.

    Why don't you go through to full zionist-mode regarding conscription laws, if your at it anyways?

    Perhaps some of your thots rather wanna go "full spectrum warrior" anyways...

    Or what about your "gamer girls" EA brainwashed sucessfully?

    Or what about these hardcore-lesbian-pseudo tomboys or "feminists" with all their bottled-up self-hate ?

    Just give them guns. Then:

    Three weeks bootcamp to securely remove any last remaining "working" braincell and you got the army of jarheads you need so desperately to "conquer" the whole world, finally.

    Now that you got "tactical" bras this should be effortless...

    And i know that this would fit the average ego-size of most US-"patriots"...

    Fighting for "freedom" is your thing, ain't it ?

    [–]iamonlyoneman[S] 2 insightful - 2 fun2 insightful - 1 fun3 insightful - 2 fun -  (1 child)

    Or you could not want women to have good bras, that's cool too i guess

    [–]GeorgeCarlin 1 insightful - 1 fun1 insightful - 0 fun2 insightful - 1 fun -  (0 children)

    Free titties...

    If you really asking...