<- WIKI LIST
DO NOT EDIT THIS WIKI PAGE
/u/JasonCarswell 's Wiki Page
I am not a "Redditor". I came to SaidIt for freedom and truth seeking.
About /u/JasonCarswell : https://infogalactic.com/info/User:JasonCarswell
Jason's article on SaidIt : https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt
Jason's graphics for SaidIt : https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt_gallery
FYI, Jason Carswell is just a huge fan and supporter of SaidIt, not an admin. /u/magnora7 and /u/d3rr (aka M7D3) are the founders and admins.
Jason Carswell's SaidIt projects & to do lists
2019-04-04 Tigole collection share.
draft Decentralize open project - to take all of IPFS Corbett Report max resolution and best audio content and x265 HEVC max-quality max-compress multi-pass it or [best lossless audio compressor] - then offer it.
draft SaidIt feature sponsoring idea 2019-04-06
draft new-sub-alert feature wish (S icon between message alert and mod alert?) 2019-04-12
draft FAQ auto subbed all 2019-04-13
draft filter/search for site(s), videos, images, links, texts 2019-04-13
draft Top Twenty ways to promote SaidIt
- post on SaidIt then link to SaidIt from Reddit
draft /r/ /wp/ /ig/ /ws/ functionality
Does PeerTube do x265 support?
scrape chat for old good ideas not documented.
- finish refining : Feature & Policy Wish Lists
- add to ideas : italics and bold in post titles
- add to ideas : /s/UserWikis outline idea, draft proposal, and add to /s/IdeasForSaidIt/wiki/ and s/SaidItSurveys/wiki/drafts.
- add to ideas : "wiki tools" box vs bar - mock up image comparison for features ideas.
- verify citations are copied : Idea lists were initially copied from the outdated https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt#Wish_lists That article has a few reference links back to discussions here on SaidIt.
add Social media decentralization : /s/DecentralizeAllThings/wiki/
relocate : SaidIt mascot ideas to this wiki from https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt#SaidIt_mascot
Brave Rewards - check and adjust as necessary.
My next sub:
- FLOSS (free/libre and open-source software) FOSS, Gratis versus libre (Free Stuff vs Freedom), Open source
- Big Project #2
- Big Project #1
Jason Carswell's non-redundant next subs (feel free to make some) : Animals ; HolocaustSkepticism ; JusticeSkepticism
(Injustice, rigged systems, prisons, military justice, other forms of justice, war crimes, equality, inequality, solutions); Military ; MindControl ; Prisons ; RacialDivision_EliteTool ; RiggedSystems (Banks, Courts, Healthcare, Inequality, Jobs, Justice, Prisons, Voting); Scientism (BigPharma, GeoEngineering, OverpopulationSkepticism, Technocracy); Sports ; Vehicles ; VideoEssays (+ SaidItBots)
If you haven't created a subsaidit this week you can still RULE A REGION OF THE WORLD! These need subs : Asia ; CentralAmerica ; Colombia ; EuropeanUnion / EU ; Hollywood ; Mexico ; MiddleEast ; Russia ; SaudiArabia ; SouthAmerica ; Vietnam ; WallStreet ; WashingtonDC
Jason Carswell's semi-redundant future subs (feel free to make some) : ClassWar ; Corporatocracy ; DeepState ; MindControl ; NewWorldOrder ; SocialEngineering ; Technocracy ; UNAgendas ; Wahhabism; WorldHistory ; Zionism
Jason Carswell's non-redundant future subs I hope to use : AlternativeHomes ; ArtificialIntelligence ; Banksters ; Buddhism ; Filmmaking ; Fulfillment_WellBeing ; GreenParty ; HolisticDoctorMurders ; Independents ; LibertarianParty ; MovieAnalysis ; MovieReviews ; MovieTrailers ; Opennesss ; Progressivism ; Screenwriting ; SharingEconomy ; Singularity ; SmileyFaceKillers ; Solutions ; UniversalBasicIncome ; _plus project ideas : SaidItBots ; SaidItMonthly ; SaidItWeekly ; Trutherism101 ;
- animated short of the day/week
- architecture of the day/week
- classical painting of the day/week [make /s/Painting(s)?]
- modern illustrator of the day/week [make /s/Illustration(s)?]
- bookmarked folder "SaidIt To Post" - empty it
- - bookmarks - organize
- improve TT20
Complete the article - https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt
- Read and reference: /s/saidit
Mine old surveys to find overlooked under-viewed stuff to resurrect.
- Read and reference: /s/SaidItSurveys + /s/saidit
/s/SaidItSurveys/wiki/drafts - Draft policy idea posts then get folks to review and improve them before posting.
- Design - SaidIt Survey: Adopt/Apply New 2019 Logo? - mock up side by side of logos
- Design - SaidIt Survey: Adopt/Apply New CSS?
- Features - SaidIt Survey: Top 3 IdeasForSaidIt Features
- Multi-Issue - SaidIt Survey: NSFW Policy Ideas + Default Configs
- Policy - SaidIt Survey: Empty Subs Policy Ideas
- Policy - SaidIt Survey: Bot Transparency Policy Ideas
- GO ANIMATE !
make videos and upload to DownTheMemoryHole PeerTube
- - audio - CatFive political album
- - audio - CatFive content from YouTube
- - audio - JasonCarswell as WickedSunshine GCBEC score
- - audio - JasonCarswell as WickedSunshine compilations
- - old JasonCarswell animation?
- - old JasonCarswell live action art direction?
- - new JasonCarswell animation
- - A+++ videos
- - A++ videos
- - misc other
Jason Carswell's CSS projects
CSS To Do list:
- design alt day/night SVG icon
- design lightbulb/smiley vote SVG icons
- banners - design new : Architecture, Canada, ElectionsUSA2020, Tin Foil Hat, USAmerica,
- impossible : On posts only, I want "# comments" on the left, a large space between, and all other flat-list items on the right. Similarly and "domain" on the far right.
- merge old + new CSS
- - First subsaidit where I actively develop my nearly finished "Ergonomix Subsaidit CSS Theme" that I apply to most of my subs. It's primarily designed to be as practical as possible with distinct colours indicating different functionality and be easily read, both day and night versions: /s/DecentralizeAllThings/about/stylesheet/
- - Second subsaidit has a slightly older "Ergonomic CSS Beta Version" with different header menus. Intend to merge this older code back into the newer code as a
hidden optionfor future CSS users: /s/TrutherTop20s/about/stylesheet/
NSFW header CSS treatment for proposal to show people to see and discuss the pros and cons, improvements, suggestions, etc. Maybe people will want safe policies, maybe not:
My banner designs: https://infogalactic.com/info/SaidIt_gallery#SaidIt_banners_gallery
- https://infogalactic.com/info/Truther (article) + templates
- Pre-"Trutherism 101" open animation project, formerly known as OSAPAP 002 - Over 20 Diverse Politically Profound Amazing Animations (2017-06-02) /s/MusicVideos/comments/8jg/pretrutherism_101_open_animation_project_formerly/
- Truther Newbie Crash Course /s/SaidItSurveys/comments/9hi/saiditsurvey_how_to_gently_red_pill_newbie/
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/Truther_Newbie_Crash_Course
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/Dynamic_Freedom_Proposal
- update open source projects' articles (listed on: https://infogalactic.com/info/User:JasonCarswell)
- draft: https://infogalactic.com/info/https://infogalactic.com/info/FoiledAgain
- 2019-02-19 = Birthdate of the new religion... TRUTHERISM! - It's official. /s/Religion/comments/di6/20190219_birthdate_of_the_new_religion_trutherism/ - With all the religious freedoms and protections and exemptions available to believers and practitioners of nonsense or truth as they see fit.
The Lounge (chat) 2019-03-23 :
- 07:13:19 sawboss #truthernetics
- 07:16:26 JasonCarswell #truthernetics where do I sign up?
- 07:16:43 sawboss If you make it, they will come.
- 07:17:12 JasonCarswell Trutherism is the religion Truthernetics is the LLC
- 07:19:31 sawboss "The lips of the righteous know what finds favor,
- 07:19:31 sawboss but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse." -- Proverbs 10:32
- 07:23:27 JasonCarswell I was Wicked Sunshine for a dozen years.
- 07:24:01 JasonCarswell Not because I got sunburns but because sunshine is the best disinfectant for corruption.
- 07:24:42 JasonCarswell But seriously my nickname was Sunshine and I was Wicked, and in 1999 the wicked.com was already taken by a record label. So I was WickedSunshine.com from ~2000-2010.
Personal schedule / routine?:
2x daily : YouTube channels (frequent shows) + messages
- Fri : bonus YouTube channels (fewer shows)
Mon + Wed + Fri : animation + design + painting + writing
Tue + Thu + Sat : catchup reading
Sunday : decentralization + open source research, InfoGalactic articles, home system
Personal budget planning:
May - get domains + sponsor SaidIt chat server ?
June - find/get used monitor + sponsor SaidIt chat server ?
July - get hard drive, swap WD disks, then Linux Mint old PC + sponsor SaidIt chat/wiki/PeerTube ?
August - ???
Gear wish list:
2 or 3 Linux Mint boxes to replace Caprice, Desiré, Epiphany and Felicity
home server system
- FreeNAS based DIY router
- 1 8-bay box to restore FreeNAS
- more 8-bay boxes to make FreeNAS
- better "auto"-torrenting config
- Mastodon, PeerTube, IPFS, Holochain, ZeroNet, VPN, etc
home animation studio
- classical animation desk
- proper scanning set up
- proper tabletop set up
- proper system + workstation(s)
1 full 1 empty FreeNAS 4U 24-bay https://www.freenas.org/freenas-certified-servers/ (I would put all current full drives in the empty NAS to transfer to the full NAS, then wipe the old drives and reformat as new NAS)
electric bicycle + trailer
grow room for pot and veggies
revision by JasonCarswell— view source