Creating a new account on SaidIt is just about as quick and painless as can be.
You don't need to tell us your name.
You don't need to click on a link in your email.
In fact, you don't even need to tell us your email address (though if you do, we can let you back into your account if you ever forget your password).
You just go here and:
1. Pick a username
- Usernames can't be edited once you create your account, so choose carefully
- Usernames can't be reused and deleting an account does NOT "free up" that username
- Consider the impact on your anonymity before including your real name or birthday in your username or reusing an alias you use on another site
2. Pick a password
- Minimum length is six (6) characters
- Make it memorable - passwords can only be reset if you attach an email address to your account
3. Type in some wavy letters
That's it. After you press "submit", your account will instantly be created and you'll be automatically logged into it. Then you can start voting on things.
revision by — view source