use the following search parameters to narrow your results:
e.g. sub:pics site:imgur.com dog
sub:pics site:imgur.com dog
advanced search: by author, sub...
15 hours ago by Bumpter to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
ONLY 120 IQs ALLOWED INSIDE THIS POST. Can we solve this murder? What happened?
5 days ago by FelonMuskRogan to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
United states ran a bio weapon terrorist attack simulation and the results resemble alot of what's happening right now with covid19
14 days ago by Butttcandy to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
contrast Odysseus to ppl who are fine w/ their gfs being swarmed & wooed by other suitors on the regular 😅 "he proceeds to slaughter the suitors—beginning with Antinous whom he finds drinking from Odysseus' cup"
2 months ago by QuiteKindlyChap to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
did any of you read "Sexus" by Henry Miller when you were young? I was pretty precocious in terms of reading, and think I read it when I was like 11 or 12... prolly too young, imo.
already saw "Unbreakable" back in the day, and just saw "Split," so guess I might as well watch "Glass" too, now
petition to fit Chitchat with a bridle, as should be done to scolds!Petition
Blade referred to this?
petition for the Scam-V reprobates to absolve themselves of their treachery by all solemnly begging for the audience's forgiveness, high & loud, outdoors, on their hands & knees, for three hours uninterrupted & on stream, in a symbolic reenactment of the Penance at Canossa!REAL
Petition for Brian Risso to provide us his actual medical paperwork! We are, as all civilized persons are, bound by some at least modicum of duty of care towards our fellow men. Considering the degree of involvement us IP2ers have w/ said individual: only right that we'd be accurately informed!
3 months ago by QuiteKindlyChap to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia
3 months ago by Vigte to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
TIL about Eugene V. Debs: Socialist Presidential candidate who RECEIVED 1 MILLION VOTES FOR PRESIDENT WHILE HE WAS IN PRISON, because he was opposing US involvement in WW1.
3 months ago by Tom_Bombadil to /s/politics from en.m.wikipedia.org
Proximal diabetic neuropathy . Figure it out. Sounds good dude
4 months ago by Bumpter to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
1% rule (Internet culture) - "only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk"
5 months ago by magnora7 to /s/Internet from en.m.wikipedia.org
Vexxed, do you have anything to say about this? Didn’t you move to Irland after hitting it big?REAL
6 months ago by [deleted] to /s/Ice_Poseidon2 from en.m.wikipedia.org
Black propaganda, just something to think aboutAnnouncement
[Braincels repost] The only asian that stands a chance with foids in 2019
7 months ago by averagehapacel to /s/Incels from en.m.wikipedia.org
TIL about "The Black Pope" (Superior General of the Society of Jesus). Most people don't know he exists.
7 months ago by Tom_Bombadil to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
TIL that Donald Rumsfeld was the 3rd Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity. This office was created to fight the "War on Poverty". Obviously, he didn't win the war.
9 months ago by Tom_Bombadil to /s/TIL from en.m.wikipedia.org
Type Boy or Girl into Wikipedia ; read the great Wanda contributions. Her uploads seem like she knows what she's talking about
9 months ago by Jesus to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
TIL about the World's littlest skyscraper
10 months ago by Mnemonic to /s/TIL from en.m.wikipedia.org
The agenda in Foundations of Geopolitics has driven a huge amount of current political trends, to the point that it is practically controlling world politics.
1 year ago by happysmash27 to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
Conspiracy dictionary : Overton window - a term describing what is perceived to be politically possible.
1 year ago by useless_aether to /s/ConspiracyPhilosophy from en.m.wikipedia.org
Next Wonder Woman live-action film: Wonder Woman 1984
1 year ago by RavAshi to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
Did you know that brass handles self sterilize? It's called the Oligodynamic Effect. It even kills superbug bacteria. Hospital induced infection is the 4th leading cause of death in the US. Why aren't hospital door knobs, handrails, and common contact points, all made of brass?
1 year ago by Tom_Bombadil to /s/science from en.m.wikipedia.org
Gay bomb - Wikipedia; Bomb filled with female Hormones by US Military to Soften the Enemy, Interesting Stuff
2 years ago by Jesus to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org
Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture
2 years ago by Holocauster-Ride to /s/conspiracy from en.m.wikipedia.org