FOR GENERAL USERS
- Add "View Wiki" to menu options when visiting a specific sub.
- Add "Edit Flair" to menu options when visiting a specific sub.
- Add "Return To Front Page" (or whatever wording) to menu options when visiting a specific sub. What I mean is being given the option to get out of viewing that specific sub, and return back to regular ol' https://saidit.net, instead of having to tap the "back" arrow a bunch of times.
- Sub Wiki pages display as though you're viewing on a desktop or mobile browser, even while in the app. I suspect it's redirecting to the mobile site, as perhaps "Wiki" hasn't been built out on the app at all? It's problematic because the sidebar (including CSS) displays up at the top, along with login fields, and it's not apparent that you need to scroll down under all of that to read what's on the Wiki.
- Tables formatting (using | as separators and :-- for alignment) does not appear in the app, it displays as text. Which makes something like this comment basically unreadable.
There no functionality built out for modding on the app at all. Personally, I'm not bothered because I think moderating on a computer is better due to all the multi-tasking that can be required. But there are plenty of mods whose primary means of online connection is mobile, and it forces them to use the mobile site instead. Which is still being streamlined and has issues of its own.
Perhaps Admins/app devs could open up a dialogue with all mods for suggestions and thoughts, just to get the ball rolling?