"The poor complain; they always do
But that’s just idle chatter
Our system brings reward to all
At least all those who matter."
The solution to our problems is hidden in this verse:
- "Our system" is a Pyramid System. It is the outcome of the top-down, hierarchical paradigm that everyone is indoctrinated with from young - from which birthed the Corporate AND the State (sub)paradigms. This Pyramidian Paradigm which benefits only those at the top, subjugating the rest, should and can be replaced - if everyone chooses to do so.
- "Idle chatter" - ephemeral rants that is what the usurpers want us to continue doing, rather than focus on the issue at the core of all our problems: the Pyramidian Paradigm which undergirds our current system.
- For "the Poor" to win, what we must do:
(1) Get rid of the Pyramidian Paradigm - stop allowing it to dictate and shape everything that we do.
(2) Focus on Accretive Dialogue for Direct Change Solutions
To stop being usurped, the answer is to do change ourselves: Direct Change
Let's Change Our Paradigm to Change Our System:
--- Direct > Indirect i.e. usurpation-free
However, if no one chooses to do so, and instead continue with "idle chatter", then everyone is basically mind gatekeeping each other i.e. keeping self and others in usurperDom.
If so, then the Writing is on the Wall for us, and not for the Usurpers.